Update on "connection is not secure” alerts
As reported to Halifax Public Libraries, a new warning has appeared for some community members when accessing My Account.
The issue is being addressed and we hope to have it resolved within two weeks.
As this alert seems to be appearing for users of Firefox browser, we suggest customers consider temporarily using another browser when logging into their Library accounts for the next two weeks.
Updates on the issue will be posted under What’s Up on the Library’s homepage.
Thank you in advance for your patience.
Posted on March 10, 2017
What's Up - Library News & Notices
- Two nights, two sites, one continuing conversation with Life of Pi author Yann Martel
- CBC Radio recording at Captain William Spry Public Library, March 28
- Women Newcomers Invited to Conversation group at Tantallon Public Library
- New, cheaper parking rates for Halifax Central Library
- Free Income Tax Clinics have begun. Register now.
- Free pass introduces new Canadian citizens to cultural experiences
- PEOPLE and TIME/LIFE bookazines no longer available
- Preview your renovated Musquodoboit Harbour Public Library and Recreation Office
- 37 titles added to Zinio e-magazine collection
- Let the Sunshine In: Library opens new art space at Central Library
- Library Launches New Brand and Five-Year Strategic Plan
- Ghost Stories for Stormy, Winter Nights
- Fun, Fearless, Frank: a new podcast called HOTCity
- Expanded printing and photocopying services