Small Business Startup: one-on-one consultations for entrepreneurs
Starting or expanding a business can be an overwhelming prospect. Let us guide you to resources that can help lessen the anxiety. Geared toward the startup entrepreneur, the 45-minute in-person session is tailored to your business idea.
Topics can include:
- how to research your idea
- business planning
- market research information
- industry trends and statistics
- resources for operating and managing your business
- other agencies which can help make your business a success
In-person appointments are available daily at the following locations:
For more information, or to schedule an appointment, call your branch or email firstname.lastname@example.org .