Calling all outgoing, creative youth ages 14 - 18!
Are you available between June and August 2019?
We're looking for Youth Photographers to:
- Attend an orientation session on Tuesday, June 25 from 3:30 - 4:30 PM
- Take photos of the Library’s Summer Reading Club Kick-Off Party, Thursday June 27, 2:30 - 4:00 PM
- Take photos of weekday Library programs for children during July & August (approximately 7 programs per month)
- Upload and organize all photos to be used for the library’s social media & archives
- Gain valuable experience that can be used on your resume!
- Meet new people, have FUN and develop your skills!
Fill out a Youth Volunteer Application and and drop it off at the library by Monday, June 3 at 9:00 PM. Please include a selection of 3 - 5 photo samples attached to your application. We thank you for your interest, but only those youth who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Want to know more?
Contact Claire Leger at (902) 490-6410 or email@example.com.