Calling all outgoing, creative youth ages 13 - 18!
We're looking for volunteer Program Assistants to:
- Help out at the Summer Reading Club Kick-off Party on July 5.
- Help deliver library programs for school age children on Tuesday afternoons from July to the end of August.
- As a group, plan and host the Summer Reading Program’s Closing Party on August 28.
- Help design and create bulletin board decorations, room decorations, and display materials.
It's a great way to meet new people, have fun and gain valuable experience that will look good on your resume.
- Gain valuable experience that can be used on your resume.
- Meet new people, have FUN and develop your skills!
Fill out a Youth Volunteer Application and drop it off at the Library.
Want to know more?
Contact Barbara Orr at email@example.com.