Calling all outgoing, creative youth ages 13 - 18!
Are you available from February - May 2019?
We're looking for volunteer Program Assistants to:
- Attend planning meetings on Wednesdays after school (4:00 - 5:00 PM).
- Help deliver library programs for school age children on Saturdays from February to the end of May.
- As a group, plan and host our March Break Carnival.
- Help design and create bulletin board decorations, room decorations, and display materials.
- Gain valuable experience that can be used on your resume.
- Meet new people, have FUN and develop your skills!
Fill out a Youth Volunteer Application and drop it off at the Library.
Want to know more?
Contact Barbara Orr at email@example.com.