Calling all outgoing, creative youth ages 14 - 18!
We're looking for volunteer Program Assistants to:
- Help out with the Library’s TD Summer Reading Club Kick-Off Party on Thursday June 27 from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Help deliver weekday library programs for children during July & August
- Register children for the TD Summer Reading Club and hand out prizes
- Gain valuable experience that can be used on your resume!
- Meet new people, have FUN and develop your skills!
Fill out a Youth Volunteer Application and drop it off at the Library by Thursday, June 6 at 9:00 PM. We thank you for your interest, but only those students who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Want to know more?
Contact Jocelyn Covert at (902) 490-5855 or email@example.com.