Attention all outgoing, creative youth ages 14 - 18!
Cole Harbour Public Library is looking for youth program assistants to help out from June to August 2018.
As a Youth Program Assistant you will:
- Meet each Tuesday afternoon during the program session from June 26 - August 14 from 2:00 - 3:30 PM
- Help prepare crafts and room displays for upcoming programs
- Receive an orientation session on Tuesday June 19 from 6:00 - 7:30 PM
- Help out at the Summer Reading Club Kick Off Party on Thursday, June 21 / 3:00 - 5:00 PM
- Help assist with children’s programs during the weekdays throughout July and August.
Interested? To apply
Fill out a Youth Volunteer Application (also available in the branch) and drop it off at the Information Desk at the branch.
Want to know more?
Contact Doreen Shea at (902) 476-6179 or email@example.com.