Calling all outgoing, creative youth ages 14 - 18!
Are you available Mondays 6:00 - 8:00 PM from June 24 to August 26, 2019?
We're looking for volunteer Program Assistants to:
- Help out with the Library’s Summer Reading Club Kick-Off Party, Thursday June 27, 1:45 - 4:45 PM
- Help deliver weekday library programs for children during July & August (approximately 7 per month)
- Help design and create bulletin board decorations, room decorations, crafts for children, and display materials
- Gain valuable experience that can be used on your resume!
- Meet new people, have FUN and develop your skills!
Fill out a Youth Volunteer Application and drop it off at the Library by Monday, June 3 at 9:00 PM. We thank you for your interest, but only those students who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Want to know more?
Contact Claire Leger at (902) 490-6410 or email@example.com.