Seeking Volun-Teens, ages 14 - 18!
We're looking for volunteer Program Assistants to:
- Help plan teen programs and maintain the teen space.
- Help plan long term projects, and implement them later.
- Prepare materials for children’s and family programs, and help run them.
This opportunity will start on alternating Saturdays, from 2:00 - 4:00 PM. It may grow as necessary.
- Practice various skills, from research to writing to design to hosting…and more!
- Gain valuable experience that can be used on your resume.
- Meet new people and have FUN!
Interested? To apply
Fill out a Youth Volunteer Application (also available in the branch) and drop it off at the Information Desk at the branch by Friday, September 27.
Interviews will be held on Saturday, October 5, from 2:00 - 4:00 PM.
Those who pass the interview will be asked to attend their first event on October 19.
Want to know more?
Contact Eric Drew at (902) 826-3333 or firstname.lastname@example.org