Attention all outgoing, creative, youth ages 13 - 18!
- Help out with Homework Help Drop-Ins on Wednesdays after school. Tutors needed.
- Help design and create window displays, room decorations, and display materials.
- Help out with our Leading Readers mentorship program.
It's a great way to meet new people, have fun and gain valuable experience that will look good on your resume.
- Gain valuable experience that can be used on your resume.
- Meet new people, have FUN and develop your skills!
Fill out a Youth Volunteer Application and drop it off at the Library.
Want to know more?
Contact Chris Rogers at email@example.com.