Attention all outgoing, creative, youth ages 13 - 18!
- Help out at our Summer Reading Club Kick-off on June 28.
- Help deliver library programs for school age children on Tuesday afternoons from July to mid-August.
- As a group, plan and host the Pride Storybook Hike.
- Help design and create window displays, room decorations, and display materials.
It's a great way to meet new people, have fun and gain valuable experience that will look good on your resume.
- Gain valuable experience that can be used on your resume.
- Meet new people, have FUN and develop your skills!
Fill out a Youth Volunteer Application and drop it off at the Library.
Want to know more?
Contact Anneka Janes at firstname.lastname@example.org.