Being a Website Reading List Support Volunteer allows teens to create Reading Lists on Halifax Public Libraries’ website to encourage and promote reading for other Library users. Each volunteer will create a minimum of two Reading Lists per month, with the guidance of Library Staff.
- a Grade 7 to 12 student ?
- eager to share your love of reading?
Why you should become a Website Reading List Support Volunteer:
- Directly influence what books your peers are reading
- Create professional relationships and network with current Library Staff
- Earn work-related experience to strengthen your resume for employment or scholarship applications
- Share your love of reading with other teens
Fill out a Youth Volunteer Application (also available at all branches) and drop it off at any branch (addressed to Myrrhita White in Collection Management), or email Myrrhita at email@example.com
Want to know more?
Contact Myrrhita White at 902-490-7387 or firstname.lastname@example.org