Status of Library Service
News Media Contact
Our Library: Our Shared Space
You can visit your Library in ways that make you feel comfortable, and we ask that you consider the different comfort levels, health risks, and health needs of everyone around you.
- You are welcome to wear a mask in all spaces of Halifax Public Libraries and are encouraged to respect others' decisions around masking. Free masks are available at every branch. Ask for one at the service desk.
- Some folks need a little more distance. Please be mindful of those around you and respect their personal space.
- Wash or sanitize hands frequently.
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow or tissue.
- Stay home if you are sick or feeling unwell. Curbside Pick-up and E-Library services are here to help.