Want to get something on paper?
You can print at the Library!
- You can print at any of our branches for a small fee per page.
- There are different ways to submit your print job depending on whether you're using your own device or a public computer at the Library.
- To keep your print job private, it won't print right away. You have to visit the Print Release Station within 4 hours to finish printing and pay.
When you pick up your printing, you can pay in cash or by using a print deposit account. You can add a balance to your print deposit account with cash, debit, or credit. Our staff can set this up for you.
As of August 2020, $5.00 of free, in-branch printing will now be allocated for every library cardholder, per month. Click here to learn more.
Prices are per page with taxes included:
Black & white printing
- Single-sided: $0.10
- Double-sided: $0.20
- Single-sided: $0.25
- Double-sided: $0.50
How to print
Printing from a public computer
If you're working on a public computer at the Library:
- The first step is to submit your print job.
- Go to the Print Release Station (typically a computer located near the printer) and enter the library card number that you used log on to the public computer.
- You'll see your print job, and you can preview, print, or delete.
- Select "print," then pay to finish printing.
Printing from your device
You can also print from your own devices when you're at the Library (or wherever you happen to be).
If you're printing from your own device, you have two options: