When you contribute your unique voice and talents to life at the Library, you're helping shape your community, and having a real impact on people's lives.
And, we're here to support you! As a volunteer, you'll receive an orientation, training, and the tools you need to succeed in your role.
Share your time and expertise. Meet new people and connect with your community. We're looking for volunteers to lend a hand with a variety of programs and in different locations.
See if one of these opportunities might be a good fit for you:
- Literacy Help & Upgrading
- Children's Reading Support
- English Language Learning
- English Conversation Groups
- Home Delivery
- Teen Volunteer Opportunities
- Food Programming Volunteers
- Accessibility Advisory Committee (Full)
You'll need to apply to volunteer, attend an interview, and provide references. If you're 18 or older, you'll also need to complete a criminal records check before you start volunteering.