- Do you enjoy cooking and sharing your enthusiasm with others?
- Are you concerned about food security issues in your community?
- Do you want to learn new skills and meet new people?
Get Your Apron On!
Help us whip up a variety of edible and educational experiences for all ages. We're planning a series of food programs promoting the joy of cooking and the benefits of healthy eating.
We’ll provide everything you need. And yes, even the apron.
How to get started
- Take a look below at what opportunities need your help.
- Click the “Volunteer Now” link to submit your online application.
- Library staff will connect with you to set up a brief interview.
Keep checking back. We'll be adding new projects.
Kids in the Kitchen Delivery
More opportunities coming this fall. To place your name on the waitlist, email us
Who will you be helping? Families in your community who need assistance in accessing healthy food and creating affordable healthy meals at home.
Who are you? You enjoy being part of a team and take pride in supporting your community by helping to address food issues through removing barriers to healthy food and food literacy.
What will you be doing? Once a week, on a set day, you will pick up your “In the Kitchen” delivery boxes from your assigned library and deliver them to the registered participants in the program. There may be additional positions available for packing of the boxes, depending on location. Read more about the position in the volunteer job description.
Questions? Email email@example.com