You can book a variety of Library spaces, from our innovative Media Studio and premium venues to flexible community spaces and quiet study rooms.
- Community rooms and premium venues can be booked up to 6 months in advance.
- Study rooms are available for Library members and can be booked same-day or up to 7 days in advance - for free.
- Rental fees vary by space. When there is a rental fee, we have a reduced rate for non-profits and community groups. Rental fees do not include HST.
How to book
You can book a space by calling the branch directly. Our staff can confirm availability, book your time, arrange the meeting room contract with you, and collect the rental fee (if applicable).
You can find more information about how booked spaces can be used in our Library Room Booking Policy. Or give us a call, we can answer your questions.
If the space that you're looking for is booked when you want to use it, we may be able to suggest an alternative.
Explore our spaces
- Media Studio: Studios with special equipment for recording and editing music and video, and more.
- Community rooms: Ranging from spaces perfect for small gatherings to larger rooms that can accommodate more than 100 people.
- Study rooms: Cozy rooms that fit just a few people and are perfect for private conversations and quiet study.
- Premium venues: Stunning spaces at our Central Library that can also be booked for after hours and paid events.