Located in the Dartmouth North Community Centre, we're a cozy branch where you can:
- Enjoy our outdoor area with WiFi access, a large patio, and creative play spaces for families.
- Browse our extensive DVD collection.
- Use the internet or work on one of our 13 public computers—there are Chromebooks, iPads, and a PlayStation 4 to use during your visit too!
What to expect
We're small but mighty. We work with community partners to make use of the Community Centre kitchen and spaces.
On a typical day, you'll find:
- A bustling hub for after school activities.
- Teens hanging out for lunch (there are even free lunch snacks on weekdays).
- Friendly staff—if you're one of many regular visitors, they'll likely know your name.
- A rowdy Connect 4 challenge (for all)—the winner gets a candy!
60 Alderney Drive
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
The Dartmouth North Community Centre is conveniently located beside the Highfield Bus Terminal. Nearby you'll find coffee shops and stores, as well as: