The Musquodoboit Harbour Public Library is the hub of Musquodoboit Harbour, an artistic and active community. We have a:
- Renovated space that is shared with Halifax Recreation and Customer Service.
- Bright public kitchen area.
- Collection of technology resources: iPads, public computers, self check-out machine, printing, scanning, gaming station, and WiFi that extends to our outdoor space.
- Self-serve holds pick-up available in lobby area when the building is open.
What to expect
You’ll feel at home with our welcoming and friendly staff. Find a place to sit and chat with friends, bump into your neighbours, or make new connections.
On a typical day, you might find:
- Staff helping people use tablets or teaching new skills on the public computers.
- Parents reading to children in the colourful children’s area.
- Adults gathering to chat, knit, or attend one of our many events.
- Kids working together to make a craft, or using one of our iPads.
- Seniors reading the newspaper or checking email.
- A group of friends playing Minecraft at our gaming station.
- Young people browsing movies after working out in the fitness centre.
60 Alderney Drive
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
Make the Library part of your day out. We're conveniently located at the corner of Highway 7 and East Petpeswick Road across from the Train Station Museum: