Opened in 2021, Preston Township Library Office is the home base for our Community Specialists and other library staff working in the area.
All services are free, including the following:
- Collection of books, DVDs, CDs, magazines, and other items.
- Holds pick up
- Free Wifi
- Technology to borrow, such as chromebooks, ipads
- Community meeting space for private bookings and library programming
- Community bulletin board
- What to expect
You’ll receive 1-on-1 attention as we connect you to the resources you need. Most often, we will be out in the community meeting with people and hosting programs, but we'll always carve out time to be here for you to pick up the latest item from our collection.
If our regularly scheduled office hours don’t work for you, please let us know and we can set up an appointment.
Library Office Staff
- Renise Cain, Community Specialist
- Teaira Cain, Library Assistant
- Darryl Johnson, Community Specialist
We are located in the same building as several other community organizations, including: