If it seems like there’s never enough funding to support your charity or not-for-profit, grants can help fund your projects and ideas. Halifax Public Libraries is proud to add Grant Connect to our collection of online resources. You can access this tool when visiting any branch of Halifax Public Libraries.
What is Grant Connect?
Updated daily, Grant Connect is a fundraising research platform that will help you identify funding opportunities from thousands of foundations, corporations, and government programs. Grant Connect gives you the best leads so you can focus on writing the perfect grant application.
Grant Connect gives you access to:
- Over 11,000 Canadian foundations, 560 corporate giving programs, 370 government grant programs, 120 American foundations, and 200 other kinds of grant opportunities.
- Funder profiles that offer insights on specific grant programs, application preferences, financial summaries, and key decision-makers, and more.
- Data on billions of dollars in past donations, categorized by size, cause, population, and region.
- Targeted search filters that help you quickly find the right funder for your charity by gift size, deadline, type of support, and more.
How do I get started?
Visit a Library
Grant Connect is only available when you’re visiting one of our 14 library locations. During your visit, you can access the Grant Connect website by finding the Grant Connect tool on the E-Library page, here on our website; or by using this direct link, opens a new window.
- Grant Connect is available in English and French. It allows you to search by keyword, funder, cause, or geographic region.
- You can also filter your search by age group and type of funding.
- Each entry allows you to view program information, grant criteria, grant deadlines, gift analyses, and more.
Visit the library to join the thousands of other organizations across Canada that already rely on Grant Connect to secure funding and make their dreams a reality.
Let us know in the comments if you're finding success with Grant Connect!