We offer 1-on-1 consultations for entrepreneurs
Starting or expanding a business can be an overwhelming prospect. You're not alone! We can help you build a solid foundation for growth.
Geared toward the start-up entrepreneur, the Library offers in-person sessions tailored to your business idea.
Topics can include:
- How to research your idea
- Business planning
- Market research information
- Industry trends and statistics
- Resources for operating and managing your business
- Connecting to local support agencies and experts
In-person appointments are available at the following locations: