The first step in registering a business? Understanding the process. We've compiled some important resources and tools to help get you started.
- Registering your business - Canada Business Network
- Nova Scotia Business Registry - Access Nova Scotia
- Bizpal Nova Scotia – Access Nova Scotia. BizPaL is an online service that helps business people create a customized list of licences and permits they may need to start or operate a business in Nova Scotia.
- Guide to Federal Incorporation
- Business Navigator Service - Office of Regulatory Affairs and Service Effectiveness Government of Nova Scotia