We're here for you!
Send us a message using the form below. We will make every effort to respond within 48 hours. Weekends, holidays, and unexpected closures could impact response times.
- For more information on our Status of Library Service, read our web page,, opens a new window contact us via email at AskLib@Halifax.ca, opens a new window, call Ask the Library phone service at (902) 490-5753, or use the webform below.
- To request permission for a film or photo shoot inside a library location, visit the Film & Photo Request information page under Use of Space.
- For immediate assistance, you can contact your local branch.
- For questions about your account and/or borrowing information, please call (902) 490-5753.
- For all other phone inquiries, call us at (902) 490-5744.
- For meeting room availability or program information please contact the branch directly.