Learning English can be hard, but there's lots of ways that we can help.
As a library member, you can:
- Access a variety of books and resources to help you learn English from our collection
- Learn English online at your pace and from anywhere with an internet connection—there are even fun games for kids!
- Sign up for our free language sessions—we have two unique programs that help you learn English and connect you with local people
Need help learning English?
We offer two programs to help people learn English:
- Our English Conversation Groups are small informal gatherings that are open to everyone learning English. These conversation groups are a great way to make new friends and learn about the local culture—and share your culture with new friends.
- Our English Language Learning programs are only open to specific groups and typically involve one-on-one tutoring or small group sessions.
If you're interested in learning more or have questions, reach out—we love welcoming new people and are happy to help!
"*" indicates required fields