- Two nights, two sites, one continuing conversation with Life of Pi author Yann Martel
- CBC Radio recording at Captain William Spry Public Library, March 28
- Women Newcomers Invited to Conversation group at Tantallon Public Library
- New, cheaper parking rates for Halifax Central Library
- Preview your renovated Musquodoboit Harbour Public Library and Recreation Office
|Borrowing / Renewals:||902-490-5820|
|Sunday*||12:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.|
|Monday||9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday||9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday||9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.|
|Thursday||9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.|
|Friday||9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.|
|Saturday||9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.|
* Year Round
Artist Cliff Eyland gives you a personal tour of his public art installation at the Halifax Central Library.
- operates seven days a week
- gate open from 6:00 a.m. to 1:00 a.m.
- $2/hour on weekdays to a daily maximum of $20 (as of March 11, 2017)
- $1/hour on weekends to a daily maxiumum of $5 (as of March 11, 2017)
- Payment by debit, VISA, MasterCard, and cash accepted
- 15 minute grace period for free parking for customers running quick errands
Art at the Halifax Central Library
Library materials from any outlet may be returned to the book drop 24 hours a day including holidays.