Our selection of over 3,000 magazines can't wait for you to discover your favourite, and read digitally for free!
You can now find RBdigital’s e-magazines on OverDrive and Libby. You can learn more about the move from RBdigital to OverDrive here, opens a new window.
Keep up on the latest celebrity gossip or learn about world affairs with our e-magazines on OverDrive.
Read e-magazines on Libby
After you’ve downloaded and logged in to Libby, there are a few ways you can find the magazines you want to read on the Libby app:
1. Choose Library, then Preferences. Change the format to Magazines, then select Apply Preferences.
2. Choose Library, then scroll down to Magazines and select “A list of over 3200 titles”.
3. Choose Library, then Explore. Choose Guide: Magazines.
When you find a magazine you’d like to read, select Borrow.
Tips and common questions
How do I get help with OverDrive and Libby?
If you don't find the answer on the Support site, OverDrive provides direct support to customers who use OverDrive and Libby.
Libby also has support directly in the app: clickin the top-right corner of the app, then Get Some Help to contact Libby Support, suggest an idea, or see troubleshooting options.
You can also get help with your Kobo via phone or chat, here., opens a new window
These resources from the Libby Help page should help you read your e-magazines:
- Reading an article in a magazine, opens a new window
- Zooming in books and magazines, opens a new window
- Finding and borrowing older issues of a magazine, opens a new window
- OverDrive Help
- Libby Help
Read e-magazines on OverDrive
Questions? Reach out to us at email@example.com,, opens a new window or call us at 902-490-5753.