Created by Children's Services staff
Parents, do you need some incentive to keep your children learning? Every week, we'll be adding a new challenge, and kids will have a chance to win cool prizes, weekly!
Enter the Knowledge Challenge to win some cool Library gear!
How to play
- Download this week's challenge below in PDF.
- Help your children (recommended for ages 8-13) answer the questions.
- Email your typed answers with the Subject Line: Library Knowledge Challenge, to the address email@example.com.
- One name will be drawn at the end of each week, and the winner(s) will be emailed.
- No information will be kept. All emails will be deleted after the winners are drawn.
- Each child in your home may enter once per challenge.
This week's challenge
Entries accepted on closing date until 5:00pm.
April 27-May 3 (Closed)
Using the free tools in our E-Library, find the answers to these cool science questions!
April 20-26 (Closed)
Congratulations to our winner, Claire, age 10.
April 13-19 (Closed)
Congratulations to our winner, Felix, age 10.
April 6-12 (Closed)
Congratulations to our winning team of sisters, Elodie (age 6) and Annabelle (age 3).
March 30-April 5 (Closed)
Congratulations to our winner, Devin, age 10.