Today's Library offers more than just books. Aside from the variety of resources available, your Library is also a place to connect with others and learn new things.
When visiting the Library, you will find computers, iPads, and Chromebooks—and here's the best part—we can teach you how to use this technology for free.
If you have a device at home, and you're not quite sure how to use it, bring it to the Library and we can help with that too.
1-on-1 technology help
Whether you're looking to connect with family on Skype, or struggling to create a resume with Microsoft Word, we can sit with you and offer some training.
We offer technology workshops, where you can connect and learn about different technologies. From group typing classes, to small business technology workshops, there's something for everyone—you can even learn to develop your own webpage.
Find a technology workshop near you.
Learn from the comfort of your home
If you're looking to get started with your device at home, check out our handouts:
- How To: Computer Basicsopens a new window
- How To: Mac Computer Basicsopens a new window
- How To: Mac Beyond Basicsopens a new window
- How To: Chromebook Basicsopens a new window
- How To: iOS Basicsopens a new window
- How To: Android Basicsopens a new window
- How To: Use OverDriveopens a new window
With the use of your Library card, you can access Lynda.com—a great resource for learning more about technology from the comfort of your home.