Looking for new ways to practice your STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) skills this summer?
Our TD Summer Reading Club team is helping you focus on science and math skills this summer with some fun and engaging activities! This post is part of a blog series you can check out, here.
How to take part in the Math Challenge
- Register for the Summer Reading Club. (Sign up online now, it's simple!)
- Pick up the printable Math Challenge activity sheet any time before August 31, 2022 at your local branch—or print one at home via the download link below.
- Track the number of books and pages you've read on the Math Challenge sheet.
- Submit a picture of your completed worksheet via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop it off in branch.
- Your name will be entered into a draw to win one of our Jumbo Pop Its (pictured above). Winners will be contacted directly in Fall 2022. If you win, you can use your Jumbo Pop It to play a variety of math and counting games!
Download and print the Math Challenge activity sheet
No printer? No problem! Visit us in-branch to grab your copy.